Saturday, May 14, 2011

He IS FAITHFUL

"For the word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all he does." ~Psalm 33:4

I am THRILLED to share with you that the Lord had His hand on my interview and I got the job!!!! God was SO faithful throughout this entire process! As you well know, the education world has taken an ugly turn. Many wonderful teachers are loosing their jobs, new teachers can't find jobs, and drastic budget cuts are about as common as the mosquitoes in Africa (of which I am not looking forward to encountering). To sum up the education climate around here, one word comes to mind: debacle. The promising news is that my God is always faithful! He has designed a perfect plan for my life! I have been dreading teacher interviews for the past year or two, but the Lord gave me complete peace about this (my very first) interview. I know that God wants me at this school and He was faithful to give me the desires of my heart (Psalm 37:4)! 
So, all of that to say that I could not be happier and more grateful that I will be teaching 5th grade at (in my opinion) the BEST school and one that seeks to honor God in every way!!!! Remember, God is faithful and if He hasn't answered your prayer then know that in His perfect timing He will give you the desires of your heart if you trust Him! 

Also, I must thank you all from the bottom of my very happy heart for your faithful prayers!!!

Ready to rock the interview ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment