Sunday, May 8, 2011

#7 Books


#7: Read (or listen to) 15 books.
I have successfully read 17 books, not including the books that I have read for classes. See if you can catch the unintentional theme.
 
  
In all honesty, this book is AMAZING but I am still working on reading it! I suppose I have just been so busy and I tend to lean toward books on CD...maybe I'm just a lazy reader. ;) 

Unintentional Theme: I tend to find an author I enjoy and stick with her. This year I discovered Jodi Picoult (thanks to my friend, Angie) and have LOVED reading her books! The best part...she has sooooo many books to choose from, so the fun never ends!!! 

Please excuse the teacher in me that is currently coming out, but I'm just sayin', you should be a reader! It is the best entertainment, free thanks to the library, and a great example for the younger generations! Pick up a book today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment