Monday, June 11, 2012

Some More Pinterest Love

A few months back I had a post (check it out here) that shared some of the recipes I've tried and liked from the almighty Pinterest (okay, kidding about the "almighty" ;). Below are some things that I've since tried from Pinterest. 

I made these cute cupcakes for Chelle's lingerie shower. The decor was all pink/black zebra, so these matched perfectly! 
*Brownie/Strawberry Cupcake* 

I made these fun cake-in-mason-jars for Chelle and Martin's couples shower. I made one with chocolate cake and the other with strawberry cake. I also made my own cream cheese butter cream frosting to go along with the cake and I must say, it was the bomb! :)

Eventually, I want to try all of the recipes on my Pinterest boards. Obviously I can NOT eat all of these recipes by myself, so my home group members have become my guinea pigs. They are oh so sweet to try everything! 
*Chocolate Chip Cookie bars with a Caramel & Peanut Butter center.......absolutely sinful!*
 *Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie*

I used Pinterest to give me ideas for my "end-of-the-year gifts" and it was a success! Here are the things that I've made.
*It "mint" so much to me that you provided snacks for our class during testing week!*

*Thank you for being an "ade" for our class*

*I gave these to my kiddos at the end of the year because we always checked our Math problems with Skittles.*

*This was SUPER easy to make, cheap, and works great!*
 This one is probably my favorite.
*It is cream cheese/caramel/heath bits apple dip all wrapped up cute. This taste amazing!!!*


You can check out the links to these fabulous desserts and gifts on my Pinterest under the "Tis Better to Give" and "Sweet and Tasty" boards. Enjoy and get to Pinteresting (hmmmm, is that a word???).

No comments:

Post a Comment