Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bittersweet

Well, I'm back in the States. While I am SUPER happy to be back in my comfy bed (especially because I am sick - and who wants to be sick in a third-world country), I am sad because I left the place that I love. My heart truly longs to be back in Kenya. 

God is good and He has a perfect plan for my life, so I know that He will sustain me here. I am excited to share the wonderful and unbelievable things that the Father accomplished during my trip. Like last year, I will post separate entries for each day once my body heals and the Lord helps me process all that I experienced. 

Thank you for your constant prayers and please continue to pray that the Lord speaks to me as I ponder all that HE has done. I'll leave you with this sweet saying that the orphans in Sudan and Kenya say: "God is good, all the time.......All the time, God is good." Yes and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment