Thursday, November 4, 2010

#20 October Dish

#20 Cook/bake a new dish every month
This month I decided to go with a Halloween dessert for our party and I have mixed feelings about the results.

This is what the magazine claims the recipe will produce. Now hear me when I say that I do not professes that my cake-decorating skills are that of a pastry chef employed by a magazine, but really how hard could it be to replicate this? Well, I will show you my friends...

Ok, I admit, it is not an atrocious cake but it definitely does not look like the magazine picture. Oh well, I had fun making it (Well, except for the fact that I was icing it like 30 minutes before people arrived. NOT good for this OCD, Type A personality!!!)
Make this recipe and let me know how it turns out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment