Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ahhh, Pinterest Love

I'm pretty much in love with Pinterest and all of the AMAZING ideas that exist there. My momma calls it the best free magazine. Agreed. So, here are some of my favorite recipes that I've found, tried, and loved from Pinterest. 

1. Biggest Loser Pancakes
   










2. Potato Bacon Casserole













3. Nutella Croissant Rolls









4. Peanut Butter Brownie Cups













5. Pumpkin Rice Krispies
(My kiddos loved this Fall treat.)











 Recipe Link

6.  Nutella Cupcakes 
 (A BIG hit with my home group last week!)

















Recipe Link

7. Pretzel Hugs
(My students loved these at Christmas time.)













 Recipe Link

8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Cups
(Probably my favorite.)











Recipe Link

Now to get cookin' more new Pinterest recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment