Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cooped-up Crafting

Tomorrow will mark the 4th day that the school district in which I am student teaching has been closed!!!! In all of my years of Texas education I have NEVER missed school for this many days! So, it goes without saying that I do not know what to do with myself in the kind of weather that keeps you cooped-up in your house for days on end. The first day was spent being super lazy, the second was pretty much the same but I did manage to make dinner and get my roomie from the airport, today is the third day and I resigned to crafting. Here are some pictures of what I have made today.
Dishwasher magnets 
  
Hair bow hangers for a friend's little girls

Tomorrow's agenda: work on resume and taxes. Something tells me tomorrow will not be as fun as today; what do you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment