Thursday, December 16, 2010

#20 December Dish

#20 Cook/bake a new dish every month
I made a fun popcorn mix for friends and decided that it should be counted as my "new dish" for this month.
*Warning: I have been spending waaaay too much time looking at recipes from The Pioneer Woman's blog, so I've decided to put this time to good use. I'm trying to take more pictures, like she does, as I cook. Once you are viewing the tenth picture on this post and rolling your eyes, it might be a good time to click on over to TPW blog and see that I have only taken about 1/16 of the amount of pictures that she does for each recipe. ;)

Ingredients: pretzels, popcorn, almond bark, and pecans

Popcorn mixture ready to meet the almond bark.

And now it's ready to meet the semi-sweet chocolate drizzle.

Yummy-ness ready to be bagged and tagged...cute right?!
Yay for Christmas goodies!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment