Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#21 Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!!!

#21 Exercise...any amount would be an improvement



In the spirit of crossing items off of my "22 Things to do Before 23" list, #21 is underway! I am happy to share that I have been taking Zumba classes at the local community center 3 times a week! My mom is the one who got me involved in this at the beginning of June. I HATE and I mean absolutely HATE exercising but I know it must be done! I have not found anything that I like since my high school days of volleyball and cheerleading. Zumba incorporates dancing and fitness into a great workout that I really enjoy!!! If you haven't tried Zumba, you don't know what you are missing...step out of your comfort zone and try it at least once. My resolution is to work my schedule so that I can continue taking Zumba once classes, subbing, tutoring, and observation hours take over my life! :)


My Zumba class after we recorded a video...fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment