Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweet Hearts

I love rice krispie treats. I love M&M's. I love hearts. I love cute things. And I LOVE MY PRECIOUS CLASS!!!! 
In honor of Valentine's Day I made these cute hearts for my kiddos. How cute are they?!?!



I'm gonna go "all P-Dub" (probably only my girls will get this reference) on ya and show you each easy step. :)
Ingredients...
Melting the marshmallows...
Dying the marsh redish/pinkish...


Now for the krispies...


Now for the holy grail: Valentine colored M&M's- I just loved themed candies. Dork, I know!...
Pour into a greased baking sheet and try to stay away. I suggest leaving the kitchen; it's just too tempting! ;)


Use metal heart cookie cutters- plastic would not have made it through all the yumminess...
Let dry/harden for about an hour and then bag.

I used the mini heart cutter also, so the kids have two different size heart treats in their cute little bag.



Enjoy something sweet this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment