Friday, January 20, 2012

2011 in Photos

I saw this post idea on a blog that I follow, so I decided to give it a try. I have chosen a fun picture from each month of 2011 to share with you and chronicle my year. 
Note to self: Take more pictures each month in 2012!

January: My first visit to Medieval Times for a sweet friend's birthday.

February: Playing soccer with awesome friends.

March: Reliving my "tween" years- skating at the rink. 

April: "Down on the Farm"

May: College Graduation!!!!!

June: Life-changing mission trip to Sudan, Africa.
July: Fun times by the pool with precious Colton.

August: "Meet the Teacher Night" Hey, that's me! ;)

September: "Clash Day" during Spirit Week at school. Too fun!!!

October: Visit to the Texas State Fair with first-timer Daniella.

November: Decorating the Christmas tree with Kristy.


December: Celebrating Christmas with the girls. I love our annual gift exchange (year 3)!

What a blessed year it has been! You can read about the highlights here, but of course it is easier to just look at pictures. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment