Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Almost There

1 week......
7 days......
168 hours......
10,080 minutes......

......until I leave for Africa!!!! I can not even explain to you how excited I am for this mission trip to begin! Of course, I am a bit nervous about a few things (It would make my day if you could pray for these things with me, thanks!):
~packing everything into one backpack that weighs under 33 lbs.
~selling all of my Sudan shirts
~getting everything accomplished here that I need to
~gathering all of my supplies for the trip
~figuring out what to do to occupy my 26 or so hours on the plane ride

I am confident that my Father has all of this in His hands and will see that it is done according to His perfect will. Thank you for your prayers as I make these last minute preparations!

No comments:

Post a Comment