Sunday, October 31, 2010

#20: September Dish

#20 Cook/bake a new dish every month
Once again, I must admit that I am not being very diligent with this because I tend to stick to my "old faithful" dishes and do not branch out much in my cooking. (Hello, Megan, this is the EXACT reason why you put this one on your list: branch out!) Daniella was cooking homemade (and I mean everything was homemade) spaghetti and meatballs and my thought was "Ohhh, I will jump on this new recipe bandwagon and achieve my blog recipe for the month!". So, I became Daniella's sous-chef and we made an amazingly tasty meal that only took 2 hours ;)!!!


I was put on chopping/dicing/mincing/chiffanonading duty.


AWESOMENESS!!!

P.S. You should always ask an avid wine-opener for a lesson before you attempt to open a bottle. Lets just say, I think that the cork is supposed to be outside of the bottle not inside...oh well, fun times!
Interested in cooking this wonderful meal for yourself? Click here and you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment