Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sudan Update

*At our Sonic fundraiser last Saturday we raised about $1,500 for the team! We are very thankful that God blessed our efforts and I'm very appreciative to Deanna and Kristy for car-hopping with me! :) Also, a BIG thank you to all of those who came out and tipped us!

*We leave for Africa in 12 DAYS!!!

*I completed my round of 5 shots.....$250.00 later, I NEVER want to see a needle again (wishful thinking).

*Most importantly.....my team is selling shirts to help raise money, prayer, and awareness for Sudan. If you would like to order one please leave a comment here, message me on Facebook, or send me an email. They are $15 each and come in sizes S, M, L, and XL.
Here is what they look like:
As always, thank you for your continued prayer and support, God is doing GREAT things for the nations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment