Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pack It Up!

One of my prayers is already being answered, kind of. I previously posted that I was nervous about getting all of my stuff for the trip packed into one bag. This continues to pose a problem, but the bag that I will be packing everything into has arrived AND it is awesome!!! This is no ordinary backpack! It has great lumbar support so that I can haul everything and not regret that extra pair of shoes. ;) It also has a detachable fanny pack. No worries, I will ask those on my trip to abandon me should decide to wear this thing. Fanny packs are despicable and even in Africa I vow to not succumb to this fashion tragedy.

I will be sure to post a picture of this thing once I pack it full of all my stuff. 

Much love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment