Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Off to Africa!!!

I leave for Sudan today!!!! I didn't really know if this day would come, but it has! The last few days have been a whirl-wind of craziness but I am packed and the awesome roomies are taking me to lunch before we head to the airport. Please continue to pray for our trip, team members, and the precious Sudanese people that we will be serving! I will be keeping a journal so that when I return I can post about the amazing experiences that the Lord gave me...so, stay tuned! ;) 
In order to keep up with how the trip is going, you can click this link and check out the blog that is put up on The Village Church's website. This will also give you access to Kristy's Guatemala trip blog. 

~Much love and appreciation, sweet readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment